what does it mean when your saliva is very thick or sticky?
Answers: dehydration or on drugs
my doctor told me that it was most likeley to be dehydration
check with your physician
Dehaydration or you lack fluids. or you are high on drugs. or you have an infection.
It means you have coytton mouth, possibly from smoking too much Ganja.
Dehydration is the most common cause of this. It could also be caused by an infection. When's the last time you brushed your teeth? Seen a dentist?
It may be something more serious, such as Sjögren's Syndrome, but not likely.
Take a big drink of water, go brush your teeth, and see what happens after that. If its still thick/sticky, call a dentist. If it thins out and feels like normal, then continue with this. Drink water, brush and floss regularly, and see a dentist at least once a year.
The page content post from users, we do not guarantee its accuracy. If you belong to the copyright which contains information, please contact us to remove it.
- Is it bad to use nasal decongestant spray every day? Pills don't work well for me.?
- Best food/drink to remove taste after vomiting?
- When you pass out do you stop breathing?
- My elbow won't heal.?
- Can we increase the leangth of penis by certain excercises?
- Is posterior cruciate ligament damage really serious??