Nuerosurgeon vv orthe pedic surgeon?
Answers: The first answer is right. Both neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons do back surgery, because both nerves and bone tissue are usually involved. If I had to have back surgery, however, I would opt for a neurosurgeon. I am an RN and I used to work in a recovery room, and the patients whose surgery was done by a neurosurgeon got almost immediate relief from their back symptoms.
Good question. Generally, a neurosurgeon does brain and spinal cord surgery, while an ortho does bones.
I am not saying this to be a wise guy,but the neck and spine are also bones,
In medicine, there is a large, grey area in which one specialty leaves off and another takes on.
It sounds like the case here.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Ingrown Toenail?
- What is the strongest pain killer non perscription? My back kills me I cant sit here at work, i want to cry!?
- Is this normal for sciatica?
- I have heel pain, and I cant figure out what it is.?
- What causes a crankersore?
- My eye feels like there is something in it, but there is not, and when I put my contact in it goes away?
- Ummmm if you could help!?
- How can you alleviate hormonal migraines?
- Hey do you like marijuana and marijuana accessories.?
- Has anyone found a good way to get rid of tension headaches? my doc. gave me esgic-plus.This makes me sleepy!!