Answers: increase your iron levels by eating some red meat or get some supplements. The iron helps carry oxygen in your blood so it will help your stamina.
FRUIT! AND DRINK PLENTY OD O.J. TO KEEP YOUR ENERGY LEVEL UP MORE AND KEEP YOU FROM GETTING SICK!
Water, Water, Water. If you are that young.you are growing.make sure you are taking a daily Vitamin and eating 3-5 servings of fruit.
A lot of teenagers go through this. I used to come home from school and just nap. I would go to the doctors though and just ask them to do some blood work. If you notice you are peeing a lot more and becoming very thirsty all the time then definitely get to the doctors because those are symptoms of diabetes. You don't have to be over weight to get it. Don't think the worse though, it is probably just being a teenager and having such a busy schedule. Just go get a check up for peace of mind.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Is there a way to diminish scars WITHOUT mederma?
- What is the trick for getting pills out of the little perforated squares where you have to peel off the back?
- If I baked a lasagna with a silicone potholder in it, should I worry?
- How come some people are always hot, and others are always cold?
- My ankle is still swollen after I removed the cast?
- Are percocet 2.5/325 strong?
- Sprained ankle?
- My brother needs medical attention but doesn't have health insurance?
- HOw DO you prevent a huge SCar??