Is broken sleep just as good straight sleep?
Answers: I've seen many articles in the news about this sleep business and the word is that interrupted sleep is a bad thing - it has been shown that a good night's sleep is needed for general health, for intellectual performance, for attention and focus, for learning, for safe driving...the whole gamut.
It is recommended that a person get 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep, and nap no more than a half hour and the nap should be before 2 pm.
Personally I only get about 4-5 hours a night and when I don't take a nap I'm constantly tired. However when I do take a nap I feel more awake. If I sleep 7-8 hours, I'm tired through the day. Basically I'm always pretty tired..lol.
i do the same thing to and i have sleeping propels talk to the Dr.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Theres a werid bump on my Knee Wat is it??
- I dislocated my shoulder?
- Whats the fastest way to get a six pack? give me good answers please.?
- My arm hurts help please?
- Can you advice me about my bad back Please?
- People did you know that we can Repair the ozone by doing Bar_B_Q outdoor?what did you think?
- Help! need a really good deodarant 4 girls!?
- I have been experiencing lower back pain for about 4 months. Hurts a lot more when i sprint for a long time?
- How many people suffer from chronic Migraines?
- **10 points!** I had physical therapy for the first time yesterday and I'm in a LOT of pain! What do I take?