Do you know anything about a femur bone?
Answers: Here's some web resources on human anatomy and the thigh bone, or femur:
it's ur thigh bone.
it cennects ur pelvis to ur shin, it's the largest bone in the body.
The bone above the knee, the largest bone in the body. Purpose is to hold your upper body weight, to walk.
The femur is the thigh bone. It is located in your thigh. It's the largest bone (with the exception of your pelvis) in the body and also one of the strongest. It is the bone that stretches from your knee to your pelvis.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- So i took 10 tylenol tonight..?
- Question below?
- What causes my fingers to keep bruising?
- My physician said I have scoliosis?
- Almost rear ended someone yesterday now suffering from horrible neck/backpain..what now?
- Does acupunchure help back problems, nerve pain down leg? Has anyone tried this instead of back surgery?
- Sprained ankle?
- Why does my right eye lid twitch?
- Have you ever heard of the spinal column shrinking?
- 24 hour nursing services costs?. etc.?