Deep Cuts. I have a gash in my arm and I am wondering if it will close up.?
Answers: A DEEP cut should have been stitched closed within a few hours of the injury. No doubt it is too late for that now, so you have at least a couple of choices: You can just let it heal from the inside out (it will, given some time, but there will be a pretty significant scar) Keep it moist with something like a good first aid cream. Or you can close it with some type of "super glue". If you use the glue be sure to disinfect the area CAREFULLY. I know super glue sounds like OUCH!! but closing battle field injuries was its first use, and the pain is almost nonexistent with most kinds of the glue. I use Krazy Glue. HUGS!!
If it's looking yukky it's probably infected the doctor can give you antibiotics. In the meantime cover it and try not to scratch.
er go to the hospital asap
Please Don't Mess With it---GET TO A DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE---If the Infection SPREADS you could have a REAL PROBLEM---I Have Been In Medicine For 50 YEARS---2/3 rds of my LIFE---BELIEVE ME Home remedys have NO cure for your Problem NOW---Signed---JEM
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Something is wrong with my shin...?
- What do you do for migraines?
- Skin burned in attack. how to remove scars and burns?
- Do you get troiuble getting up in the morning?
- Will I have to change jobs after knee surgery?
- I got a kink in my neck, any suggestions to fix it?
- Does alcohol really come out through the pores?
- Is ipeca the same stuff as Ipecac??
- Should I be concerned about this?
- My cat accidentally scratched my eye, precisely on my sclera. the scratch isn't deep. will it heal by itself?