My diaper wont stay on how can I keep it from slipping down?( I have a medical condition)?
Answers: Use duct tape. The handyman's secret weapon!
that is disgusting
Get some old style diaper pins if they are still made.
If the tabs come loose the pin still holds.
support the existing tapes with medical tape. it's more tacky.
My father has this condition (he's 82) and he uses Depends. He wears the ones that fit like underwear and they seem to work for him. I'm sorry for the people who are immature on here. Ask your doctor if he/she knows of another idea. But Depends come in lots of sizes and shapes. Wish I could help out more.
3.buy the fancy ones without fastening strips and are elastic instead!
I have two suggestions. I don't know that they'll work, but it's worth a shot:
1)Extra tape to reinforce the tabs.
Use bigger underwear over the diapers. Even if the tabs get unfastened, the diaper will still be confined/contained by the underwear.
Either try other brands, or
Make sure the plastic is smoothed before taping, don't tape on a wrinkle if you can avoid it. Also, avoid getting the oils from your fingers on tapes or the plastic. Taping slightly looser may help.
The wide box sealing tape works fairly well, but can be kinda hard to remove when it's time to change.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- What's causing my migrain/headache??
- Do I have calcium deficiency?
- What can i use for ache feet ?
- Dose anyone know where I can find info about the bladder?
- Does anyones ankles hurt after standing or walking for a while..if so any tips to making them not hurt so much
- Help me please my head is burnig?
- I sprained my ankle 2 days ago...about how long will it take for me to be able to walk decently again?
- Is there any home remedies to numb skin like lidocane does?
- Should an orthopedic surgery patient refrain from using marijuana prior to the surgery?
- Are there any old remedies for drawing a wooden sliver to the surface of the skin?