My husband seems more tired than he's ever been. He use to have the energy of a teenager.?
Thankyou, Robyn rjk2kids@ yahoo.com
Answers: Has he been to the doctor lately? It sounds like he needs a physical examination and possibly a mental evaluation. I'm not saying your husband is crazy, but he could just be mentally exhausted from the work stress and air travel. It sounds like he works very hard and has little time for himself. This can make anyone tired and mentally frustrated, whether they realize it or not. He may even be depressed, which could certainly cause one to sleep more. Good luck... I hope he feels better soon!
well of course it is because of all the work. What he needs to do is ask for more days off. Talk to him about to see if he actually notices too so that he can make a difference.
thats a lot of hours to be working. he should slow down. take a vacation with you. both alone.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- After bathing . . . why is it said to be better to pat dry as opposed to moving towel over skin to dry off ?
- Treatment for a misplaced rib?
- Knee troubles?
- What should I do if I lost a contact in my eye a few years ago? Could it still be in there?
- I have just been diagnosed with arthritas in my lower back, I'm only 28 what can I use to get rid of the pain?
- What is the latest treatment for low back pain? Is there any method to replace the degenerated disk?
- We were all on ecstasy and now we are feeling crappy what should we do?
- Having trouble sleeping..HELP!?
- How long can you go without pooping?
- How much are oxycodone on the street if the number is 512 on the pill?