Anatomy of veins?
Answers: No. Median cubital veins goes across the top of the elbow joint. The cephalic vein drains from the hand and goes on the furthest outside part of your arm.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- I stuck beans up my nose 4 days ago and i think they are starting to sprout.?
- Severe leg cramps? What could cause them to last longer than 30 minutes other than thyroid or diabetes?
- Are there any nurses out there who can tell me what might be wrong ?
- How do I treat mobility in my kneecap?
- I dont want to eat any fruit or vegetable in the last some weeks. Why is that and what can I do about it?
- What's the best way to cure a hangover?
- When is it accurate to stereotype?
- I got a 2nd-degree burn on my arm. I had freckles on the part where the burnt skin is; have I lost them?
- What is a good exercise for hip pain?
- Bruise on hand/wrist?