Yet ANOTHER Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) Question!!..?
Answers: I have cts and yes I think it can pinch a nerve. I read that really bad cts can affect your leg on the same side.
1. I f you think it's carpel tunnel then you need to see a Doctor
2. Yes everything you mentioned in normal
3. Until you can see a Doctor limit your use on the computer, video games, anything that requires repetitive motion.
God Bless You!
No it is all related to cts .I 've been there and you really should have the surgery.Myhands and arms to the elbow killed me and that was five years ago. I have never felt better.Good luck
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- What is the longest time some one had to be in a cast?
- What can I do about lower back pain when running and working out?
- My ankle is still swollen after I removed the cast?
- Help! My cousin is fat?
- I got a huge blood blister?
- What is a good way to get yourself to stop cracking your fingers?
- Hi ppl, there is pain in my upper middle back for about 3 months and i think the reason is that i,m sitting?
- Whats a dotch bag?
- Trying to become a CNA in the state of Florida and not sure how to go about it?