If you stuck your finger in dry ice what would happen?
Answers: Ironically, it'd burn from being too cold. "Frostbite" if you will.
A probable case of frostbite.
It will turn to a block of ice,leading up to the amputation
It would feel alot of numneos scince you have a nerve in each finger to feel with and your finger would need to me amputed from MAJOR frosbite.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How long does it take for you to get to sleep?
- Help..I fell off my scooter and got all scraped up...?
- What are the best arguments for a National Health Care plan?
- Do u still sleep wit a night light?
- Could this be a sympton of arthritis?
- Recovery time for facial fracture surgery?
- Please- help! I have an extremely deep cut between my pinky foot and my "ring" one...?
- Help?!?! anyone please?
- Hypnosis & Hypnotists?
- Is it good to go barefoot?