Any suggestions on how to cope with a bad case of tennis elbow?
Answers: I recently wrote a page which may give you some ideas about tennis elbow:
Also, you may like to investigate use of cold laser (low level laser) therapy as a possibility. I'm currently working on graduate research on this exact subject and it looks promising.
I had that so bad once from the severe inflamation of the radial nerve! It would bring tears to my eyes as a full grown man! EXTREMELY PAINFUL! My doctor put me on a medication called Naubumetone (excuse the spelling) and Zoloft. The first is an anti inflamatory and the second is an anti depressant but also is used for suppressing the nervous system as I was told. Took quite a lengthy period for relief but it did come in the end! Best of wishes as I know what you're feeling!
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- My wife has some-kind of muscle spasm in the left side of her neck. What could it be ?
- Help Please...?
- I have cut on my knuckle with a red line that is now extending from the wound to the middle of my arm.?
- How can i get good sleep?
- Severe pelvic pain?
- Cant sleep?
- I just had my lower leg amputated 3 weeks ago. How long will it take, before I feel like doing anything?
- I dislocated my shoulder?
- I'm 26. Is it too late to get a back brace and make my posture better? I slouch all the time, and I know I
- Ewh! Ingrown toenail! Help?!?