1.Why does my left foot hurt when it was the right side of my brain that was actually injured?
Answers: The right side of the brain controls the left side of the body...and the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body.
The right side of your brain controls the left side of your body and vice versa.
Your right side of the brain controls your left side of your body and your leftside of the brain controls the right side
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Does anyone know of any home remedies that help to relieve back pain?
- What to do for pain in my legs?
- Why does my finger still feel weird 8 months after I cut it?
- What can i do about a mattress thats drooping in the middle?
- I get a lot of dull headaches which last all day long ...?
- Where can I buy magnifying aids in NY, NJ or CT?
- How many of you know what a hot water bottle is / use it?
- How do I stop putting all my worries on my back and neck?
- I am 19 yrs old and about once or twice a day i get a sharp pain inside my left rib, I was wondering whatitis?
- What is the best natural way to prevent tick-bites?