Is it possible to make a dark skinned person a little bit lighter in the skin? If so how?
Answers: Why on earth would you want to lighten your skin?? Be proud of your beautiful brown skin, don't be ashamed!
I've seen products like creams in the stores like for what you describe. I've seen them in family dollar and Giant. If they have it Walmart and other places must.
I've heard about a cream product called Fair and Lovely. one of my relatives who is a bit dark uses it, but I haven't noticed any visible changes, u can still give it a try
..or you can email Michael Jackson...just a thought.btw, I love you the way you are..
Why would you want to darken or lighten your skin, hair, eyes, etc? Be yourself. Be proud of who you are and what you were blessed with. There's way too many fake people in the world. And the only ones they are fooling is themselves. I would not invest in any of those creams. They won't work.
they make creams for that sort of thing..you can actually bleach your skin too...michael jackson can do it, why can't you? I just don't see why you would want to change your skin color...it's a part of who you are...why change that?
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Burning constant pain in left outside arm from below shoulder down to fingers?
- Horribly sore!*?
- Stubbed my toe..LOTS of bleeding under nail.what should I do?
- Possible low blood sugar?
- Help me my ears fallen off, what should i do ?
- Does it hurt to get your nose pierced?
- How is smoking not cool?
- I feel as though i have something stuck in my eye, but i cant see anything?
- I've a big black eye, how can i make the bruising clear up quickly?
- What causes under eye puffiness (bags) and what is a good home remedy for them?