I'm really looking forward to getting on the pitch as soon as possible.
It looks really bad all swollen up , and bruised.
Answers: I am a scout,but there's too much info,so here is a web for your answer.
Hope you get better,and good luck
get a heat pad and heat it for 20 minutes thenm cool with ice for 20. and if you can get it wrapped by a doc
Amputate your foot, the swelling will dissapear.
Stay off the ankle; keep it elevated; keep it iced if it's hurting.
I repeat -STAY OFF THE ANKLE - you will only slow its healing if you use it.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- I'm having some trouble with knee pain?
- How do you clean foreskin?
- Treating a injury?
- I am a runner with what seems to be chronic shin splints for the past year and a half. Help!!?
- Deep Cuts. I have a gash in my arm and I am wondering if it will close up.?
- Whats that feeling in my ear?
- I think i broke a toe...?
- I had carpal tunnel and tendentious now my system's are getting worse. I am very worried.?
- Yet ANOTHER Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) Question!!..?
- Water retention or sprained ankle?