Is it dangerous to be punched in the head and continue with pain?
Answers: Go get x-rays, and get checked out. You could have a concussion. Life is too short to put up with that. Get a new boyfriend, or just be single. Your current boyfriend belongs behind bars for what he did.
Girl u'd be insane not to go get that checked out! That was wrong with him to punch you in the head like that! Unacceptable, especially since you felt numb afterwards.. I would definately go get your head checked and definately find another man..
Hopefully your ok.
"the right back side of your head" is a pretty dangerous spot. the part of your brain that controls a lot of crucial life functions is back there, and it sounds like maybe he might have damaged it when he punched you. i strongly recommend getting that checked out. also- get rid of that bastard! you don't deserve to be punched in the head..or anywhere else.
I am sorry to tell you but that was a very dumb move of you... to stay with a guy like that. NO ONE has the right to hit a woman... NO ONE!
You need to go to the doctor and have your head checked for a hematoma, possibly brain damage, a fracture, etc.
go get an MRI and CAT scan soon !!
and PLEASE, leave this man. There are better people in this World and there are againcies that can help you.
Have him arrested. The next time he could kill you
It is quite possible you have suffered brain damage. Go to the doctor
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Disable due to pregnancy or not??
- My feet hurts? What is wrong with my feet?
- Im a sprinter and i pulled my hamstring but could possibly be a stress fracture, after 2 weeks can i run?
- Adhesive Bandages(Band aids)...?
- After i run my chest really hurts and feels tight.. what could be the problem??
- What can lower back pain mean?
- Intense pain from fibula break...do I take off ACE bandage?
- Help, I have a bruising pain behind my eye!?
- I took a sip of very hot coffee and burned my tongue..what could relieve the discomfort?
- Why does it hurt in my temples most of the time when i have a head ache?