After I go walking for maybe 30-40 min. I get muscle spasms in my legs, is there something wrong?
Answers: well do you drink enough water? that could be apart of it.. and also do you walk often and stretch before/after you walk, like a cool down time?? those are the only two things i can think of that might be the reason behind the muscle spasms.. maybe you should start walking for a shorter time and than work your way up gradually.. that has always helped me.
you could be walking to fast
you could be wearing the wrong type of shoes for walking
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Can you shoot oxy ir?
- Foot sprain... how long does it take for the swelling to go away?
- My lips just started getting tingly lately after eating. What could that be?
- Dipclophenic painkillers ?
- Is this a serious injury?
- What does a pulled groin muscle feel like?
- Please Help?
- My back hurts..because I sit too straight?
- How much do youuu? please answerr. and not stupidddd?
- What causes a person to be clumsy?