After straining my rotator cuff, how long should I wait until I play sports again such as softball?
Answers: You need to see a doctor to get a good answer. The rotator cuff can be a serious injury requiring surgery. The good news is that it is not on your throwing arm. My daughter strained hers and it took three months to heal, but it was on her throwing arm and she played on it for a month. She could not pitch though until it healed. See a good doctor to find how extensive the damage is first.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Can I have "sciatic nerve" even though I'm not pregnant?
- I understand people getting numbnesss in toes or legs or tingling but my right anke feels mildly numb why ?
- Lump on head after fall that got small but won't go away.?
- What would you consider essential for a first aid kit?
- What is the best Exercise/Diet Ideas to lose weight in your face and define your cheek bones?
- How to get rid of head ache when you have no med.?
- Back Muscles-relief from past damage?
- I'm 12 years old & having a Blood Test. Will the Needle sting ? Plz help me?
- Does freezing a water bottle make it safe for re-use?
- What makes you fall asleep?