Answers: Lol awwwww footy injury! =D Sorry, I just love the word footy. It's going to be my word of the day. I think you probably either sprained something or cracked a bone. It happens, but it's not such a big crack that you can't walk, but it's big enough that it hurts whenever you move it. You should go to the doctor if condition persists for over a month (sometimes cracks heal themselves over time, and sprains go away). Hope you're okay!
this guy is a doctor : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/i...
Because of the clicking sound that you heard the knee could be broken. This needs to be evaluated by your dr to see if it is broken or something else going on.
go see a doctor
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- I have a knot behind my ear lobe that is painful could this be a boil?
- Knee popping and tight crampy feeling around it?
- Blood clot or overthinking?
- Could this be why i feel so ill now?
- What causes pain directly blow the naval?
- My son has been sleeping with his glasses on,?
- I gave up smoking 3 months ago and could kill for a ciggie - how much longer do these cravings last?
- My wrist really hurts?
- Is there a difference taking vitamins before bed as opposed to when you first wake up?
- Why does my pelvis twist to another position only when running?