What should i do if i get my hand slammed in a door?
Answers: go to the doc
cold first 48 hours and then cold after
you may need an x-ray
Ice ice ice! Then if its reall hurting and swollen you should go to the doc so you can get it x-rayed to see if you broke it.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Back Pain From Trampoline?
- If I baked a lasagna with a silicone potholder in it, should I worry?
- Back Brace?
- Orange Peel Paper Cut??
- Sprained ankle?
- Umm my mom punched me in my eye, how can I take away the swelling.?
- When will my arm hair go back to normal after cast removal??
- Can this really be just a bruise?
- Shoulder arthritis advice?
- This is embarassing. I was popping?