Is there a icy hot patch made for people who get sore knee's?
Answers: I use 5% Lidoderm lidocaine patches(prescribed by doctor). I think they work better and they work all over not just on the knees. they also work very quickly and are just recently being used by people in chronic pain. They are very comfortable and don't leave marks on your skin. Can't hurt to give it a try. You can wear 3 at a time and cut them down to size. I have extremely severe pain and am on morphine and methadone but these patches work believe it or not. No, I'm not trying to sell or advertise, I'm just happy I found something that works for me perosonaly. good luck
Yes there is in fact an icy hot patch... the brand name I think is Dr Scholls and is available in virtually every pharmacy and grocery store. Shaquille O'Neal was the advertising celebrity athlete for this product.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Looks like Cold sore, but I know I don't have herpes.?
- My sister is really hungover! Any suggestions?
- Has anybody use the MindSpa from avstim.com?
- I have been taking simply sleep pills for about 4 years now. I can't sleep without them, what could happen to?
- I had a fall in the shower and landed on my stomach over the bath, could i have done any damage?
- Slipped on ice no time to brace myself, got a large goose egg. 2 days later a black eye, how?
- What does it mean if your medial meniscus is severely macerated?
- I am 19 yrs old and about once or twice a day i get a sharp pain inside my left rib, I was wondering whatitis?
- Good night.How can I be guaranteed to have sweet dreams?