My 16 month old has what looks like cradle cap on his head?
Answers: Head and shoulders shampoo every other day, he will be cured in a couple of days. Be careful not to get it in his eyes.
It will go away on its own. Don't do anything. My baby had the same thing. Don't stress, just give it a week or two.
You are supposed to put him to sleep on either side, so that his head will not have that cradle cap
baby oil rubs on it daily will work for a baby,
There is nothing you can do. Drs wont give them anything that young. My son has it really bad. The only i do is take baby oil, and a round shower brush or a nail brush and rub it and you will see the dead skin coming off. Then wash out.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- What does adults think about alcohol?
- I have a small lump on my lower left breast-how can I tell if this is cancerous? What are the characteristics?
- My hands are itchy and scally, what is causing this and what can I do about it. 3 or 4 months now.?
- When can i find portable machines to check how much oxygen someone is getting?
- Irritation in corner of mouth?
- Am I the only one with a stinky child? Serious answers only please...?
- Does ProActive work on African American skin?
- Has anyone experienced weight gain when taking toprol xl?
- What is the disease CDF or CFD ?
- Cancer centers of america?