Mortality rate of sickle cell?
Answers: sickle cell pts are living longer now adays, I have seen then live as long as 40 and up to 65. they just have to take care of themselves. but I've never seen them older than that. At my hospital we are taking care of them in crisis,sometimes they come there 2-3 times in a month, and stay there for weeks. They learn to live with pain constantly.they take a bunch of pain meds daily.
what about it? that is not a compleat question!
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Do I have hypoglycemia?
- CANCER - radiation side effects?
- If u want to good skin?
- Bumps on my legs...answers anyone??
- Urine is really yellow?
- Can hepatitis C be spread from mother to baby?
- Why is my scalp orange?
- What the heck could you do about excessive perspiration?
- Eye problems can you help?
- I need stuff 4 perfect skin??