Normal stools to mushy stools!?
Answers: irritable bowel syndrome?
Stool should be soft. If it is hard, then you most likely are dehydrated, or not eating sufficient fiber.
Soft stool with high volume is generally a good thing.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Why does a Hydrocodone injection affect blood sugars?
- If you have diabetes and dont have insurance can medicaid help even if you dont have..?
- How long to live?(rough estimate)?
- Does anyone have any suggestions about healing scars from acne?
- The other day i took a deep breath and all of a sudden my heart started beating really fast...?
- Where can you find info on how to live with diabeties?
- Do I still keep on using AcneFree even though I don't have and pimples?
- My three year old has been sick for a week now. I took her to the doc?
- Hiv test after one month?
- I`m allergic to chocolate?