A friend had this cough since 1999. Even though shes gone to the doctors she still has it. Is she HIV postive?
Answers: One, HIV does not lead to a cough, you usually won't be able to detect HIV symptomatically without it developing into full blown AIDS. More than likely she has a chronic cough, which means...duh long lasting cough...any number of things can cause this smoking perhaps?
WHY would you think she has HIV?
Since you are her friend, why don't you ask her?
does she smoke? i'm curious as to why you would ask this question as chronic cough is not typical symtom for HIV. and what "tablets" are you talking about? I think you need to encourage your friend to get a good work up from a reliable doctor.
the only way to know if she is HIV positive is for her to do a HIV test. though incesant coughing is one symptom of the virus, it is not enough to diagose her. if u r still concerned ask her to have it sorted out.
If this were a symptom of HIV infection, your friend would almost certainly be dead by now.
Has anyone considered allergies?
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- New drug, Chantix, to quit smoking. Any success stories?
- Lisinopril and kidney disease?
- Face Breakout---I need Help!!?
- My husband has type 1 diabetes, juvenile onset?
- Can vitamin B6 raise your blood pressure?
- My three year old has been sick for a week now. I took her to the doc?
- Why do more pimples appear on the face when the neck gathers more dirt?
- Scar from scab coming off prematurely?
- What r the probabilities of catching Hep C with my husband?
- If my dog is sick with pneumonia, can i get sick?