Advance treatment of IMFLAMATORY BOWEL SYNDROME...?
Answers: Hi Devang
IBS can be caused by a variety of factors, including poor diet and nutrition, food allergies, imbalanced levels of hydrochloric acid, impaired immunity, infections, lack of exercise, pharmaceutical drugs, and stress.
Quick Action Plan for IBS
1. Avoid all sugars, refined flour products, and carbohydrates, milk and dairy products, processed foods that contain preservatives and artificial sweeteners, alcohol, hydrogenated and trans-fatty oils, as well as foods that are common allergens.
2. Emphasize organic, fresh vegetables and non-citrus fruits, organic grains, as well as organic, free-range meats and poultry and wild-caught fish.
3. Drink plenty of pure, filtered water throughout the day.
Cleansing (especially colon) and Detoxification therapy such as short fasts, elimination diets, and colonics.
4. Enteric-coated peppermint oil and aloe vera juice.
5. Soothing baths two to five nights a week, as well as alternating hot and cold water packs placed over the abdomen.
6. Use Probiotics and soil-based organisms.
7. Therapeutic juices include wheatgrass juice; cabbage, papaya, and carrot juice.
8. Stress reduction techniques, such as biofeedback, hypnosis, and meditation.
9. If you are a smoker, stop and refrain from taking aspirin or other NSAIDs.
10. Examine the possibility of withheld emotions as the cause of your symptoms and get support through emotional and physical expression, especially movement therapies such as NIA, Qi gong, Yoga or Total Integration Therapy to name a few options.
Best of health to you
Stay away from spicy food. Eat only mild foods.
Good luck. Been there, done that!
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- What is meant by "non-venereal infection"?
- Is it natural to bleed when having sex?
- I coughed up blood.is this serious?
- What do you do if swelling is under the tongue?
- What is clicking in the joints caused by?
- What can the medicine Asacol do to your kidneys?
- Does anyone in India have amyloidosis? If so, what treatment is being done? I have been diagnosed,need help?
- My husband died of pneumonia he had no symptems went to bed and was dead in a 2 hours why?
- How does this affect their sensitivity to cold environmental temperature?
- Could Protien suppliments cause elevetated LFT?