What causes eye sties?
Answers: My 6 yr old has a scar on his eyelid from sties. He's been getting them regularly since early infancy. An opthamologist I took him to says there is no cure, only preventive steps I can take. Yes, they are caused by clogged eyelash pores. Some ppl have many more than others, as does my son. The only thing you can do is apply warm compresses to your eye/eyes as often as possible to prevent the pores from clogging.
Good luck & I hope this helps u!
the pore at the base of an eyelash gets plugged up
Sties are the result of an infected oil gland at the base of the eyelash.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- I have recently been taking some alternative iron medicine and my ears have gone black!and the skin is flakey
- Window period for ensuring accuracy in H.I.V. testing ?
- Should I remove the piercing?
- Is it diabetic related when you have the smell of nail polish on your breath?
- Should You Feel sorry For Drug Attics?
- Eyes hurting?
- Throat Problems?
- When someone has severe burns, do they lose sensation in those areas?
- Has anyone got any advice for me i have been told that I may have temporal arteritis?
- How do i get rid of execess fluid in my legs and feet?