Lump on the lobe?
Answers: You have an Sebaceous Cyst, they are usually non-cancerous.
It generally goes away by itself, but if you still have it in a month, go see a doctor about it. However, I would go see a doctor anyways, an infected Cyst can be a real pain in the @ss.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Ezpap questions?
- I had severe bleeding in accident. it resulted black circles under eyes.tell me which food i should use?
- My husband's pain pill addiction is costing us thousands PART 2?
- Does anyone know if there are drug interaction issues between Ultram and Elavil?
- Which celebrities are huge names in the fight against HIV/AIDS?
- What are serious nerves in the neck that can lead to death?
- My daughter is five years and she has some kind of blisters in her skin. they are the viruses.?
- My cousins mom is smoking and...?
- I have 3 big zits in my forehead and two on my chin how can i get rid of them fast?
- Does anybody suffer from simple partial seizures (epilepsy)?