Where are there free HIV testing clinics in minneapolis/st. paul?
Answers: Hi there Retardst,
Whilst it is your right to have an HIV test, I can't help but wonder if you really have any idea whats involved with these HIV tests.For example, did you know that the HIV tests DON"T detect for VIRUS and they DON"T even detect for virus antibodies..What they detect for are PROTEINS which are ASSUMED but NOT PROV EN to be specific to HIV...Did you know that the proteins in a HIV TEST KIT [All 10 of them] can and QUITE OFTEN do react to about 60 known health ailments a person can have including PREGNANCY.That's right, you read this correctly, PREGNANT mothers to be can return a POSSITIVE HIV RESULT, especially woman who have had more than one child...That's quite scary when you think about it.I would encourage you to have a good look at the following web site and the Google dvd for a more comprehensive and truthful insights when seeking answers you have about HIV...Good luck with your research and remember, NEVER STOP QUESTIONING...
Face to Face Health and Counseling Service, Inc.
1165 Arcade Street
St. Paul, Minnesota 55106
Phone: (651) 772-5555
University Family Physicians/North Memorial
1020 West Broadway Avenue
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55411
Phone: (612) 302-8222
give blood, they test the blood and if there is a problem they will tell you, if not they use the blood and you may save a life
Need to get tested? Just enter your zip code!
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- I have really good olive skin BUT above my left eye is very dry put dehydrating cream on no difference?
- When you have an infection and your body has a fever is that good or bad?
- My right hand has been tingling and going numb lately this has never happened before. does any one know why?
- Turner syndrome?
- What are some ways to stay positive while under going treatment for cancer?
- Do you know a cure for postherpetic neuralgia?
- Can SSD Cream be used on mild household chemical irritation to the hands?
- Whts tht disease tht starts with a trica varnial disease?
- Doews anyone know what kind of doctor do you go to for your fingernails?
- If a lad has testicular cancer...?