I have yellow palms.. what could be wrong?
Answers: yes eating many carrots may cause turning our skin to yellow. other disorder that may cause this is liver disease like jaundice. but dont be overly concern. ur doctor knows best. unless the whole of ur body esp whole arms is turning to yellow.
Yes, liver damage. Jaundice causes all your skin to turn yellow. It could appear noticable in the palms first because that's fresh skin. Drink a lot of alcohol? Take too much Acetaminophen?
I wouldn't get overly concerned unless the rest of you turns yellow too (check your eyes).
this what u call jondiss
Jaundice causes all your skin to turn yellow. But if you self tan, it could be that...
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- A Sinus Infection that won't go away!?
- How old is too old to be using Oxy Pads?
- Can a cancerous tumor grow overnight?
- Whats a natural way to ease eczema?
- What is this?
- I moved away to another country and now keep getting an upset stomach.?
- Are medical mistakes the 3rd leading cause of death in America ?
- I am a 34 year old man, i had a panic attack last year every since then i can stop worring about my heart?
- Should I get a keloid pierced again?
- HIV: What is the arguement that is doesn't cause AIDS?