Answers: I live in a small town on Vancouver Island which has one of the largest pulp/paper mills in the World. Just made a few phone calls to people that I know and there's not been any of these kinds of cases in the past several years. The Crofton Pulp Mill employs thousands of people.
Just within the past month, a classmate's husband passed away after battling glioblastome multiforme for nearly 5 years, he went far beyond the avg. time from onset to end. Anyone that lives longer than 3 to 3 years is considered unusual.
An excellent site that very thoroughly reviews this tumor is
Becauss of my past associations with my classmate and the health care system, I'd already reviewed the subject extensively and to this date, there's still no data to determine the cause of the disorder.
This must be very difficult for you, it can't be easy to cope with but there's no present evidence linking G M to occupational hazards.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Does my boyfriend really have Psoriatic arthritis?
- Can someone catch pneumonia by kissing someone who has it and are on an anti-biotic?
- Is it rare that a person with down syndrome has a pacemaker?
- What happens if your appendix bursts?
- My wife has apersistenthaematuria .iwant to do urine for rbcs morphology what is it?
- Itchy red pimples on head what can it be not dry or moist?
- What product can i use for my pimples? thanks!?
- My son had open heart surgery for a severe ASD last June, any chance he could still have complications?
- Any information about gallstone surgery?
- Question about skin and acne?