Answers: Because you're the one that had to watch her go through it. My mom lost I think like 30 something pounds when I had cancer. Seeing her so sad about it was what made me feel strong through it. That's probably the case with you and your mom.
it is always harder on the family than the victim, we are the one that has the most to lose, fear and tears are common when a loved one has a life threatening illness, as far as your mom, when faced with cancer there seems to be a built in calmness, that helps us get thru the ordeal, we must be stress free in order for our bodies to fight the disease, i think it is the way God made us.
YOU ARE STRONG YOU ARE THE ONLY REASON YOUR MOM GOT THEW IT AND YOUR DAD BE POUND OF YOUR SELF YOU ARE DOING GREAT PATRICK TERRELL WALLACE
I think it's ridiculous that someone said it's always harder on the family. I'm sorry, but until you have had cancer I don't think you can say that. Often times the cancer patients themselves hide how bad it is from the family. And family members can put it out of their mind because they are not in pain or experiencing side effects every moment of the day like some cancer patients are.
I am sympathetic that you felt you could not be strong for your mom. Perhaps you can get some support from a social organization or support group for family members whose relatives have cancer. Then you can learn about how it affects you and what you can do to support yourself and your family emotionally. If there is a Gilda's Club near you, that's a great place to start. But you can find some local organization that offers help, probably free, to families with cancer.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Where can i find info on a pill that i only know its description and not the name?
- Question on MMR shots for school.?
- Alcohol Poisoning day after?
- Does lutron injection make you feel dizzy?
- Help me with this skin problem?
- What's the differance between inhlaer and advair??
- I am only 17 and my boyfriend has just died of cancer what do u think i should do?
- Is it silly to speak to a doctor about a few spots!?
- Have you ever suffered from an addiction or still do?
- C5-6 disc has disc/spur and uncovertral joint hypertrophy produces a mild impression on ventral cord?