Why is my scalp orange?
Answers: Possibly Psoriasis, or head lice, See A Dermatologist or your primary care physican/doctor right away.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- While sleeping my partner starts to shake for approx 2 to 5 seconds then stops all thru the night whats wrong?
- Will You Take Dr Ravnskov's and Anthony Colpos References And Look Them Up And CONFIRM They Are Correct?
- What are the effect and mechanisms of action of hypoxia on the respiratory movement?
- What are the medicines that are not allowed to take if you have costochondritis?
- Can you get AIDS from saliva or urine?
- How do i treat scars on my leg they are seroius?
- Mom has colon cancer and now they say?
- How long does a stagh infection last?What does it look like?
- What disease or health condition can cause headaches, fatigue, and photo-sensitivity (or photo-phobia)?
- EYE relaxation?