Red around it?
Answers: Cleanse the spot with Dial Antibacterial soap, dry it and apply over the counter antibiotic ointment to the spot twice a day. It will help it to heal and will also prevent further infection.
it's red because it has bacteria in it from not having the scab. Quit picking it. You can get an infection that will be larger than what you already have. Redness around an open sore is a sign of infection.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Has anyone taken monocin for acne? if so what were your results?
- My keratosis pilaris...?
- Is the thalassemia a genetic disease and what do its causes?
- Can anyone recommend a cream for dermatits, E45 dosn't seem to work.?
- Has anyone else got hay fever at the moment?
- Is it possible to have psoriasis in a nostril?
- How does one know if they have Celiac Disease (think I might have it but not sure) & what foods can I eat?
- What are the types of and symptoms of asthma?
- Pneumococcal Vaccine have you had it?
- Is this some sort of disease on my head?