2 more questions about my red skin post?
Use Cetaphil or Aquaphor. Yes, dry skin is itchy. Also try drinking 64oz of water a day
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Title for paper over leukemia?
- How many people are aware that April 8th is National Cushings Awareness Day?
- Head hurts, increased hunger and thirst, dizziness, whats up with me?
- Acne Products?
- My hands and feet have major wrinkles that of a 90 year old and have been since birth. Is there a name for it?
- Whats chronic pain?
- Why do I crave cigarettes when I'm not around them?
- Type of graph?
- Red rash on my lower leg?
- High Blood Pressure - my nan is a stroke waiting to happen, does anyone have natural remedies or suggestions!!