How do I convert MEQ to MG?
Answers: Here is a solution to your question , you will understand it better if you understand this:
milliEquivalent. mEq measures a substance's ability to combine with another substance. One mEq = 39 mg of potassium or 23 mg of sodium or 20 mg of calcium or 35 mg of chlorine. One mEq equals about 75 mg of potassium chloride - what we often get as a supplement. One mEq is roughly equivalent to one milliosmole (mOsm)
1 mEq. equals about 64 mg, so 20 mEq. is about 1280 mg.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How to cure acne.ihave very sensitive,dry pimply skin,im using apple cider vinegar bt its nt showing results?
- These bites keep coming up on me, without even getting bitten. what is this? [read details]?
- The muscle above my nose keeps twitching!!?
- How do you keep away bladder infections?
- Oral sex after healed cold sore?
- Bleeding ulcer question?
- What is a staph infection??
- Which medications treat alcoholism?
- Hard Skin around finger nail ! how do i get rid !?
- What would drinking contaminated water do to you?