How much protein in a chicken breast?
Answers: In a 195gram chicken breast there are 29 grams of protein
Plenty, more than you need.
I don't know. But here's a joke for you. I was down at the KFC and I asked the man behind the counter for a leg, a wing and a chicken breast.
depends on a few factors:
weight of breast
how well trimmed it is.
It's nearly all protein, so if you have a 4oz skinless breast, it's probably at least 3.8oz of protein
depends 4oz 23 grams of protien.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Is there a workout I can do that specifically targets my thighs?
- My pregnancy butt?
- How many stones in weight is classed as fat these days for a woman?
- Will this plan work??
- I am 19 years old, and looking to lose about 15 lbs. to get in shape in order to wear a bikini in june..?
- Where I can have my liposuction done best in kolkata?
- How much weight can I lose in 31 days?
- Why do you think Americans are so fat?
- How effective do you find green tea to be when dieting?