Is it possible to take 8-10 weeks to show weight gain?
Answers: If you exercise daily it may seem like it is not showing up so quickly. But when I over eat, I see it the next day on the scale as well as when zipping up my pants.
I exercise too but can see weight gain within 24 hours.
We are all different (thank God) so you could be right. No need to try and make a believer out of your friends.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Im trying to get to a typical asian female weight, does eatting only rice durring a meal help?
- I want to lose 3 lbs/week. I'm jogging 3miles +/day &eating 1200 cals/day but it isnt working!!?
- Love Handles?
- Want to lose 10 pounds in 2 months.. help!?
- Is the effects of ADD caused by diet?
- Does doing pushups burn body fat?
- Help! I'm on an 800 calorie diet, and work out 3-4 times a week for about 45 minutes... will I?
- What weight loss pill is best for taking off 10 pounds.?
- What's a good way to lose weight?
- Is it possible to lose 40 pounds by September?