6 pack abs?
Answers: Got this ab workout I do everyday for track.
Start at 30 second intervals and work your way up to a minute.
1) Legs 6 inches off the ground, hold it.
3) on your back, legs straight up, touch your toes while keeping legs straight
4) leg lifts
5) bicycle kicks
6) leg flutter 6 inches off the ground
7) medicine ball twists
8) more crunches
9) alternating leg lifts
10) plank or flat back hold or whatever you call it.
do lots of weights ... for a long time you want the bod hun you got to work for it
I have a 6 pack and I'm a girl! it must be my workout...
this is what you gotta do:
40 crunches daily
40 squat thrusts daily
situps are VERY important, so do as many as you can daily!
and don't forget to laugh! it's the best workout there is!
If you wanna look good at the pool you've gotta start with a sweet pair of shades like Denunzio wears to the pool on Caddy Day in "Caddyshack"
Meh - truly fit people have the full 8 pack.
unless you have no fat doing situps will only make you appear more fat. what you need to do is fat burning excersies. You already have a 6 pack you just need to take all that fat off to show it off!
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Is it possible to take 8-10 weeks to show weight gain?
- How'd you get so fat?
- How much protein in a chicken breast?
- How do i stop myself comfort eating?
- I hate having lean legs. What is an exercise that will get me big legs fast? (squats aren't fast)?
- I am having only 2 days menstrual bleeding with little each day. can i take the treatment?or can i proceed for
- What methods can I use to improve my fitness?
- Are foods high in fat and carbs easy to burn off during aerobic exercies like jump roping 1000x,or jogging.?
- Will i die if i fast for only 2 days. Will my heart stop beating. Im scared?
- If i were to keep using the same weights(same pound amount) would my muscles keep growing?