If i were to keep using the same weights(same pound amount) would my muscles keep growing?
Answers: eventually they would stop if u use the same wieghts...bc u would get used to them and u would have to get heavier wieghts. make sense?
You need to increase the weight if you can do 10 to 15 reps for about 4 sets easily with your current weight
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How can I get taller?
- How can I lose weight?
- Does the amount of water you drink affect your growth?
- Cyder vinegar make you loose wight?!?
- Where is the best place to go on Vacation?
- Colon cleanse?
- What is the best, fastest, most effective way to lose weight?
- What exactly is Hoodia and does it really help you lose weight?
- 16 yrs old and i would like my body to look like ciaras?
- How much weight can I lose on a 30 day water fast?