Have any of you tried to eat only alkaline foods to lose weight?
Answers: cucumbers and squash are the big ones, but you need a mixture for a full diet staying away from fats and carbs, unless your working out heavey, at night on an empty stomach i drink a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water before bed, p h level goes to about 8 and 9 in two hours
There are not enough alkaline foods to make a balanced diet
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Toning up my body?
- I need help Finding PROTI dietary supplements ?
- I have a 7 ft. olympic bench bar and my scale says it only weighs 35 lbs. can this be true?
- Wots good for a quick boost of energy?
- How is it that swimming is good for asthma?
- What are the most calories and fat per meal that you should have if you want to slowly loose weight?
- Which is a better protein source?
- I just lost ten pounds in one week...they say that it's not healthy...?
- Xenical Slimming Pill?
- Is it possible to counteract lean muscle loss during a very low calorie diet through exercise?