A couple of weeks ago I had a filling replaced and now have pain. Can you help me?
Answers: When he made your root canal treatment, did you make sure he was a specialized in endodontics? What could have happened while doing the treatment of root canal is that maybe he didn't have sterilized instruments, proper procedures, not have rinsed your root canal with proper solution, or he might have even perforated your tooth. Get an x-ray taken to make sure that didn't happen, but not with your dentist, with another one. Get it checked fast though because it might be an infection, and we want it to stop spreading.
If it was the way your biting down then your TMJ (temporomandibular joint) would be hurting. Your TMJ is located right under your ear lobe. Write to me if you want a more specific answer
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Easiest time healing from Wisdom Tooth extraction?
- My tooth...?
- I am looking for an office to complete my dental externship at...?
- Tooth problem.?
- What's the best way to treat tetracycline stained teeth?
- I had a tooth pulled and it feels like there is still a piece in the gum. what should i do? its painful?
- Removal of all wisdom teeth necessary?
- Teeth whitening gum; the effects seem short term. How does it work?
- What is it called.?
- Does Wearing Mouth Guards Make Your Mouth Bigger When you take it off?