Answers: It could or could not be natural. Most people's teeth are more transparent on the edge. If it seems as though it is just recently happening, it may be a sign that your bite is not corrrect or you are grinding and wearing away some of the enamel of the back, which will make the tooth thinner on the edge and more transparent.
ask your dentist or make an appointment with one OK?
Well mine are the same so I'm going with a yes.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Dental Insurance?
- Help! molars are growing?
- Any single people out there get braces in their 20's?
- CAN YOU GET A GRAFT Removed ??
- How do you get rid of bad breath?
- Up-chucking damaging teeth?
- Is my wisdom tooth socket infected?
- What is te step by step procedure to lip peircing?
- Lower impressions taken again?