Answers: i felt bad
I feel like spring rain.
No, but I make sure to brush, floss,and do a tongue brush , mouth wash, and chew gum. I am sure that it was embarrassing, so to start out, floss between your teeth, and then brush, buy a tongue brush and use that on your tongue, use a mouth wash and chew gum,also be careful of what you eat/. Some foods have a tendency to cause bad breath, so be cautious about what you eat. I hope this helps.
Bad breath is caused often because you haven't brushed and flossed well .If you don't keep teeth and gums free of the bacterial buildup, they'll start to cause odor as the bacteria rot leftover food particles in your mouth. A few seeds of cardamon chewed for a brief while will clear your mouth of bad breath. Chew parsley leaves,which are sure to keep your breath fresh. More useful remedies at http://useinfo5.blogspot.com/
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- The smile?
- Dentist vs optometry vs medicine?
- What are some quick teeth whitening i can do with things in my pantry?
- Does anyone know if you can transfer from one castle dental to another?
- Drilling require before filling, will drilling cause the tooth to crack?
- How long should I wait to smoke after having major teeth extractions?
- Can you get cavities in your dentures if you use too much artificial sweetener?
- Has any one heard of Dr. Kent Ziegenbein?? Is he any good?
- Where can I find a dentist who helps N.H.S patients.DEVON?
- I have been taking metronidazole tablets for the past 3 days for an infection in my gums?