A bracket came off!?
Answers: Of course you should tell your orthodontist. Your Dr. gets many different cases. it is ok if your bracket comes off. breath. dont worry. just set up an imediate appoinment saying that one of the brackets came off.
Woah, chill. No need to worry so much. Just call for an appointment and your ortho will replace it easily.
is it loose or did it fall completely off? if its loose, wait until youre next appt. if it came completely off, call them. and bring it if you can.
Cool out. That is not an emergency. Call your ortho office to let them know. They will most likely replace it when you have your next appointment.
STORM, DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH. THIS IS SOMETHING THE ORTHODONTIST SEES ON OCCASION. THIS IS REALLY NOT A BIG DEAL.
Yes, make an appointment too see your orthodontist soon. But just don't worry, it just happend to my brother a couple of weeks ago and it happend too me when I had braces. It happens too the best of us!
of course you should! put the bracket in a little plastic baggy so it won't get lost. your orthodontist will probably tell you he'll fix it on your next appointment. but it is best to call him.
Yes of course...
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Is tetracycline mouth wash 250mg/3 times daily for one month safe for pregnancy in treatment of gingivitis?
- Wisdom teeth?
- I've never had a cavity. Is that weird at all? I'm also having some tooth pain.?
- What do think is b2st way to do with my false teeth. I wnt it to change but I d know if fix bridge is gud one?
- Does bonjela actualy numb the mouth?
- Do You Know Which Company Sells The Best Dental Products?
- Is there a dential procedure that can fix the white stains caused by my braces?
- Should by cheek be swollen?
- What is the average cost of dental crowns in georgia?
- Can i brush my teeth with baking soda, while using crest white strips?