Can a hole at the base of a lower front tooth be repaired?
Answers: The short answer is yes.
Here's the long one it does depend to a degree what caused it and how deep it is.
If it is gum recession then it can be filled but it doesn't always have a high success rate.
If it is decay no problem unless it is very deep then the tooth may need removing.
If the decay is at the bottom of your tooth near the gum, then it is unlikely that a crown would be suitable.
Best thing to do is to discuss it with your dentist they will let you know all your options.
Qualified Dental Nurse 10yrs +
They might be able to fill it
Yeah, go to your doctor, they should have a synthetic "filling" which should be fine... It may look and feel somewhat odd though.
Goodluck with it.
yes...i have very weak teeth and am constantly losing parts of my teeth and the dentist just simply fills it in with a filling...
yes, a dentist could fill it. you just need to call the dentist's office and bring it up to his/her attention.
yes you can have a white filling and it will not show
Yes, your tooth can be repaired with bonding material. Depending on how much tooth structure is gone you may need a crown. It is best to get it taken care of as soon as possible, especially if the "hole" is decay but it could also be abrasion (brushing too hard).
It may just be a sore, give it a day or two.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Has anyone ever heard of such an EXTEMEME case Never developing adult teeth?
- Teeth Aching from Singulair??
- Is it possible to reverse receding gums?
- Can you wisdom teeth make your ears ring?
- Wisdome teeth removal needed?
- How to destroy a retainer?
- I have pain under my tongue, what can it be?
- Is pain in neck and shoulder in any way related to wisdom teeth problems?
- Can Penicillin VK 500 mg cause ulcer of the mouth?
- I have swelling in my front gums and also pain what to do? also sometime bleeding.?