Does anyone have lumineers?
I've already called the 1-800-lumineers and they sent me info on a dentist in my area, but I have to set up a appt with that dr. and I wanted some numbers thrown my way before I go and set appt not having a clue on how much they may cost.
My husband is in Iraq and I wanted to surprize him when he gets back with a smile that's a pretty as his.
Answers: They are very very expensive I checked on them for my husband and the price depends on where you get them and they range between $1000-$6000 EACH!! So you would be better off getting porcelain crowns also not cheap but are way less expensive than the lumineers.Go to google and type in lumineers it will help you find the prices in your area.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Private dental fee's?
- Jaw bone inside of bottom mouth?
- What do you do first, Brush your teeth or floss?
- How long does it take to put a permanat crown on a tooth?
- I live in Madison,Wis. I'm in need of a dentist who will accept my medical assistance?
- I have a chip on my frost tooth?
- Free dental care in westmoreland co.pa?
- Do you know the recepie for white teeth useing strawberries?
- Will your teeth really fall out, or is that just a figure of speech?
- Do you need to wear braces if there are spaces on your teeth?