What is the Average Cost of Braces with out insurance in Michigan?
Answers: On average throughout the United States braces range from $3000-$7000. It also depends on what type of braces (ceramic, metal, lingual, invisalign). My orthodontist offers a flat fee of $5950. That includes the x-rays and models, appts throughout the 2 years, retainers, and a few visits after retainers. You should see at least 2-3 orthodontists since prices and treatment options may vary. Also some orthodontists offer payment plans through their office with "x" amount down and so much each month without a credit check. Some also offer financing through companies like Care Credit or Capital One. Email me if I can be of further help.
cheaper at a dental school .
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Tooth Whitning?
- Why is it when you brush your teeth your front teeth get the cleanest?
- Why do my gums sting, get incredibly irritated and turn this whitish color when I brush with baking soda?
- Where in The Uk do they sell crest whitening strips?
- Has anyone had metal fillings replaced with porcelain?
- Whitening teeth?
- Does any1 get a foul taste in their mouth and throat constantly throughout the day and night? i have gone to a
- Teeth griding.?
- List various opportunities for a dental assistant?
- Cavities' painful?