Are there different lengths of fake vampire teeth you can get?
Answers: No, there isn't.
Anything shorter would be the fangs of a demon.
Anything larger would be the fangs of a werewolf.
uhm.. sure there are.
yes there is! these kind of filling are called composite fillings and unless the dentist thinks you need them they will not be on the NHS price list. they would charge private fees which can be anything from £45-£80 each.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- If a person had painful wisdom teeth problems 120 years ago, could anything be done?
- Lost a permanent crown?
- What is a one surface restoration?
- Gum disease?
- Sore mouth?
- How do I find out what an anesthesiologist charges for dental surgeries?
- Dry socket questions?
- Why does my mouth taste like battery acid all the time?
- How can i go about getting health and medical insurance?
- Huge dental emergency!?