Does Wearing Mouth Guards Make Your Mouth Bigger When you take it off?
Answer if you know for sure, thank you
Answers: the mouth guard is fit for your mouth only so it wont change the shape or size! you will find it a little weird to talk in at 1st then you will get used to it, like they say practice makes perfect :)
No, your mouth isn't going to get any bigger from a mouth guard.
yes only yours.lol
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Advice for cuts in the mouth?
- Whats Best Teeth White Bleaching Process?
- Best tooth whitener?
- Brite Smile?
- I need information about braces.?
- Dry socket, or just sore gums?
- HELP! The rubberband from the retainer for my tongue ring is stuck in my tongue!!?
- Braces? teeth shifting?
- Could I have carpal tunnel symptoms? I'm an RDH.?
- What is chewing gum made from?